Sunday 4 March 2018

Tom Ford Eau de Soleil Blanc Fragrance 2018 AD Campaign

I'm sorry I do love a good scent especially one that lasts all day buy at $250!! and when there's good soaps out there ...... I'm going to be hones when you buy this you are just buying the name .... same goes for the bags and shoes ..... Tom Ford has earned the right to charge these prices but at this stage of my life it does not warrant it ...... I will leave this to those fabulous millennials who want in on the word of Tom Ford .... I was there when he was making name and I have pieces from his Gucci collections and YSL contribution ..... that's good enough for me .... I keep on asking myself is it an age thing but I know it's a generation Y and Z thing ...... they are so stupid!!!!


I still get a kick out of Joop... you know the one in the purple bottle ..... it lasts all day long ..... just saying ...... great campaign as always that pulls you in but at some some stage you have to get out of that shared flat in Knightsbridge being fabulous and grow up and wont be this customer who spends £250 on a fragrance ....... the time comes when you want to buy a home ..... oops ..... these days millennials can't ....


there you go my point..... enjoy your life buying fast fashion ..... oh and stop trying to bring down fashion veterans ..... that's all!!!


No comments: