Saturday 31 March 2018

MY THOUGHTS - Loewe Fall Winter 2018/2019

I absolutely love Loewe FW 18 for both men and women and recently as a creature of comfort I have decided to broaden my horizons and try different brands as you may have noticed on my Instagram.... no more just Gucci or Dolce but in comes Balenciaga, Givenchy, Costume National, Marni to name a few ..... I've supported brands for years and in some cases over 20 years and know the designers but after all this time and changes in PR I am no longer desired or needed so I'm taking my hard earned cash from Top Model and spending it elsewhere.... and leaving it to the millenials who said designers collections are aimed at ... good luck with that they have no money........ I have different style to Bryanboy maybe because of age or I'm not as adventurous but he is one of the only bloggers I follow and I love watching the way he puts outfits together and he's been wearing alot of Loewe and it's made me pay attention to the brand even though they have been heavily featured over the years on my blog but now I feel I want to take the plunge and start wearing what I write about instead of just sticking to brands I have been wearing for many years .....





for now here's the FW 18 womenswear show and you can see what I'm on about and let me know as always your thoughts.....










No comments: