Thursday 15 March 2018

Kendall Jenner covers Vogue US April 2018 #vogue #KendallJenner

Shame on you Anna Wintour ... I remember back in the day Vogue US was the flagship magazine even though it started in the UK and they had morals ..... you had morals but now you will put just about anyone on the cover to stay relevant .... don't get me started on Vogue UK and the "guy" you recommended for the and everyone was excited .... have you seen what's going on there? I'll leave it at that and Kendall enjoy it whilst you can .... your not a supermodel your just privileged  and taking away the dream of that young "poor" girl who has a dream ..... you are no more a supermodel than me even though in the press now I get described as an ageing supermodel ... I'll take that it just means they have done their homework and found stuff about me ..... started from the bottom now i'm here but being cock blocked because of people like you Kendall not just me but alot of people ..... there I said it and my chest is clear ...... well no it isn't ... I have been blogging safe but now I'm going back to business ... I can't wait to deal with those PR's who suck up to you and influencers and then "reach out" to me because I have a reach and people actually read my blog and nothing followers, likes etc are not bought ... real people, real people, do you know how many people buy Victoria Beckham Tees after they see me wearing them? I have the stats and the comments ....

Come on I'm saying what we are all thinking but I have the guts to say it .... that's why I'm a social pariah !!!! it's all good ... ATM card is still working and so am I!!!!




No comments: