Thursday 15 March 2018

MUST SEE - THIS TV ADVERT DRIVES ME CRAZY .......



Why I don't know .... well I guess I do ... just the girls names Colette, Candice and Bethany..... drive me crazy it's the sort of names of girls who go out every night trying to meet a rich man .... the advert advocates being fake and it grinds my gears .... the boob job industry in the UK is huge and so is everything else such as the reality TV sector and Beyonce, when did people start living on cloud nine? I would love to! but the statistics of people going bankrupt is at an all time high ... why? because everyone wants to love like the Kardashian's and guess what you can't ... because everytime you buy into their world IE lipstick, clothing lines which they wouldn't wear themselves ... come on I'm a label snob but I do buy some high stuff to blend in only things like white and black tees and the odd one or two pairs of jeans which I honestly don't wear bt when you buy into it your buying them the Birkins and Gucci stuff you really want and can't afford but buy the fake models and post them as artistically as possible on Instagram and contribute to Instagram suicides and child slavery labour ....



When did the world get so messed up? I know but can you guess? tell me if you know in my comment box......





I'm not opposed to cosmetic surgery as I've had botox and contemplating having fillers now because I in my opinion is starting to look gaunt and plus I had a nose job years ago I bought myself a bridge and honestly it was the worst mistake of my life because I always had problems with my nose as in if I sneezed I would have a nose bleed, of I bent down to read a book yep a nosebleed but now I suffer from a constant runny nose, blocked nose and you got it ..... nosebleeds



What I'm trying to say is don't be brainwashed by this .... this .... this new fad of a fast life and everyone has to be beautiful and everyone looks the same..... fake nails, boobs, hair extensions, well practically everything



Think before you go under the knife....












1 comment:

ladybudd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.