Thursday 1 September 2011

Chivalry is dead!!!!!!






I live in the city and work in the city so the best way to get around is by bus ...... I haven't driven for years no need, but the more I take the bus the more I'm shocked Where are all the men? The new breed of the in their 20s and early 30s in London will sit on a bus or tube seat pretending they say can't see an elderly or pregnant woman balancing and trying to hold on whilst they sit there trying not to be spotted.

Another instance would be getting on buses they arrive last but will step over anyone to get on the bus first! What is wrong with young people nowadays?


Ok now my pet hate and I blame Sex in the City for this well a bit! New York sidewalks are wide so you can walk four abreast but like our roads the sidewalks are narrow so we have to give way! It's a way of life! So sorry no Sex in the City here!!!


Let's start thinking of our fellow man and granny and use our brains from previous experience at shouting these people out they are the first ones to say they have a 2:1


Well I'm saying use it!!


#thatsall



No comments: