Thursday 22 September 2011

PPQ SS 12 #LFW

Im going to be totally honest thats what my blog is about my opinion and an honest one or I dont blog it it!  so here we go, Im not a big fan of PPQ and one of the designers as we had a little disagreement (thats another story or blog) but my honest opinion... here we go... they have a collection here Im pleasantly surprised its alot different to last years which is good and more softer colours such as the light blue, pinks and lemons (normally always black and gold) but this is a hot collection.... take a look at some of my favourite pictures and let me know your thoughts... Percy and Amy credit where its due you have a hot collection... maybe I will get an invite next season... mmmmmmm ..... we will see!

verdict 8 out of 10.








No comments: