Wednesday 8 June 2011

Meeting Mischa Barton!




So earlier this evening I was invited along to the Monsoon Palace launch party especially to check out the jewellery collaboration between Amber Atherton (Made in Chelsea) and Alexander Davis, watch out for that blog!


There was quite a good turn out for the event my friend Henry Conway, members from the series and of course from the world of fashion.


Ok to get to the point there I was supping on a cocktail and didn't notice who was standing opposite me but none other that Mischa Barton. At first I must admit I was s little starstruck but then I got talking to Mischa who was well only too pleased to pose for a picture for the clotheshorse blog.


Ok we spoke for a little while but all I'm going to reveal is she loves her R n B.

No comments: