Saturday 18 January 2020

TODAY'S SHOES ARE FROM CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

Today's shoes are from Christian Louboutin and are the Louis Junior spikes....  these are I don't want to say are must haves and ever so popular.  Even when I was younger I was and still am a shoes kind of man but I've jumped on the bandwagon and I have a few pairs of these as they are so comfortable and easy to wear casual or dressed up.... the most popular colour is black but I went more adventurous and went for free, aubergine, avocado and the luxurious suede which I have been caught in the rain with and they have not got damaged ....






Check them out HERE  priced at £645 which is good value as they are built to last and like most designer clothing, footwear and accessories if you look after them they will look after you ...








No comments: