Wednesday 1 January 2020

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE CLOTHESHORSE.....



Just wanted to wish you all a happy new year.... I know I've not been posting like I used to but I've been down in a dark place since my mother passed away and it was not a simple death but I don't want to go into that at the moment but I'm going to be back posting shows and giving my opinions which is truthful but some say shady  ..... I'm a original blogger and that's what they wanted but now they want us to lie which I won't do but I will explain more over the next few days but if you've been really following you will know what I mean 


For now happy New Years I wish love and  light and also hope 


Hope because tomorrow is not promised to anyone of us 

I wish you peace, love and prosperity not just for the coming year but for the new decade 


L x x

No comments: