Saturday 18 January 2020

LOUIS VUITTON FALL 2020 MENSWEAR #PFWM


Wow, wow, wow!!!! Fall winter 2020 killed it, nailed it and reminded us that Paris is fashion..... Virgil my brother you killed it you brought it ...... I want to say the apparel was strongest in the 



collection and then again I want to say the accessories, bags, luggage was or were the winners in the collection but I can't because the collection every single piece was flawless absolutely flawless like the song says ..... I'm of a certain age and I always complain that everyone is going just for the young and young money which there is none customers like me have been shopping Vuitton for years in my case since 1995 and I always complain there's nothing in the collection for me to wear because it's too young but I will bet serious money with the man, or person who says there's nothing in the collection for them!!!

I'm so breaking excitied and I'm back on board and can't wait to update my Louis Vuitton clothing in my closet ....






















No comments: