Monday 20 January 2020

YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE......

when I first saw these I knew that they would be total must haves and I'm surprised that they are not on waiting lists or very difficult to get hold of ..... I love them I prefer the low sneaker to the high but either way they remind me of converse chucks they are both canvas but in Dior's defence the sole is a lot more sturdy .... I have so many chucks which I love and shame on me I don't wear often as these days although they still have clout they are not high brow enough and for me and my old feet chucks are flat and not really comfortable and makes me wonder how they use to play basketball in them ... there you go first made for basketball play


Ok I have a lot of Dior especially original stuff from John Galliano and love a few pieces from today's collections but these which are priced at £740 I want them but every time I go to get them I have to gear myself up but I still can't pull the trigger


What do you think YES or NO ????


DIOR.COM







No comments: