Thursday 25 April 2019

THE VALENTINO MUST HAVE..... MUST SEE....

For SS 19 and AW 19/20 at Valentino, like most brands like how it was back in the day there's season must haves that you need to be seen in....... things have changed and the must haves come in the form of overpriced t shirts and sweatshirts.....


I have been buying as always but I also buy shirts, trousers and footwear to name a few pieces and also accessories bags etc but recently things in new collections......  I already have..... not going to go into this right now but ....... I've already bought my Valentino apparel for SS 19 and I wanted this shirt only because it's on trend and the cheapest in the new collection but it sells out instantly so I went for a more expensive piece with bigger letters 


As you all know I'm a personal shopper and can get the things you want which are on waiting lists 


Get in touch if you need help....  I can get this hard to get t shirt and many other hard to get pieces easily 


Priced at £225 and if you want to wait available at Valentino.com 






No comments: