Thursday 4 April 2019

SAINT LAURENT SPRING/SUMMER 2019 DENIM CAMPAIGN

Press to enlarge......


I'm one of those people who look and look and dig out pieces that I can wear for many seasons.....  the consumer has changed, the stylist has changed and it's all about how many followers you have on social..... anyone who's anyone has less followers than the influencers that are being dressed by brands in clothes they can't afford and promoting themselves..... when did it go all wrong where there is no longer seasonal trends must haves etc.... now if you know me I always buy new every season but I refuse to buy seasonal clothes as I'm not into that.... shame on brands who no longer bring new fashion but dig into archives and practically brainwash the young who are obsessed with celebrity


No one is supporting new talent but what they are doing is stealing designs from them....


FYI for me just because you give a kardashian or Beyoncé free expensive clothes to post .... unlike millennials...... this doesn't make me want to rush out and buy it.....  for real fashion people.... you're just making it hard for us when we go shopping...... as you no longer gift us or loan us items....











No comments: