Thursday 4 April 2019

QUITE HANDY - Kate Moss for Vogue UK May 2019



Quite handy... contributor of the magazine and now cover model...... I was hoping for new talent and not hooking friends up..... the first cover I was like yasssssss black model on the cover but she was not exactly black.....  currently I'm still waiting to be blown away...... I was around the same time as these guys but I'm not bitter but there's a lot of people who are out there.....  I can give you names..... DM me!!!! I'm still signed as a model and doing kind of ok but there's a lot of people who are not 


It's survival of the fittest...... but I'm old school and I see what's posted 


I'm alive and didn't spend my money on coke but it would be nice if you acknowledge me and my work and the fact that we worked together before but I was too trusting...... 


Check out my Instagram and you'll see my posts with said people.... it's a shame that I well me and my work was pre google  

I have a lot of my work but I'm fighting for time to post...... the ugly flight attendant who was scouted by a big agency which I'm not going to mention.......  but over 25 years later I'm still signed with an agency and not a Instagram model..... or my favourite a freelance model..... is there such a thing??????





No comments: