Thursday 4 April 2019

LAUNCHING TODAY........ PHARRELL X CHANEL COLLABORATION

Omg omg omg.......... I'm not one for celebrity collaborations with brands but hey this is freaking pharrell and Chanel and guess what Pharrell knows what he's doing 


So go check out Chanel.com to find out what stores are carrying this amazing collaboration....... I'm all about the Pharrell x Chanel sweatshirt or it could be an oversized t shirt and I will kill anyone standing in my way of me getting an oversized bag........  think Chanel bag 2.5 but big, big, big!!!! 


WhT I like is the collection is unisex and basically says we are bringing full scale menswear collections...... uncle Karl did do menswear but the pieces were hard to get ..... I remember going to Paris for a Chanel men's white shirt and I never got one but I can smell menswear coming which says to me Karl (uncle) was not too keen but it's coming 


The Pharrell x Chanel collection launches today April 4th worldwide and I hope its not just a few pieces for Asian clients..... guess what black people have some serious money and are very happy to spend it..!!!!








No comments: