Friday 2 February 2018

MUST SEE - House 99 by David Beckham.... MY THOUGHTS AND LAUNCH PARTY ....



Last night I my presence was requested to attend the launch of House 99 by David Beckham at Harvey Nichols ..... This was originally a Instagram post but every time I posted it they would take it down or people would report it .... OK the first time I can understand normally I state I do not own the rights to the song etc but the second and third time I did them as no sound posts but still they were taken down and I get emails to say my post is copyright infringement the first time and the other times my posy was reported! I was not the only notable/celebrity there so why don't these people go play with some of the others..... I was gifted this set from the brand maybe that was it they didn't get the same or as good as mine....


OK let's talk about the party and brand ... the man himself attended the night which turned out to be an epic event with amazing savoury and desert canopes which was washed down with drinks courtesy of Haig Club which OK is Mr Beckham's other brand ....

The gift itself as seen in the video included products from the brand which included beard balm, eye balm, hair balm, eye balm and a free haircut all of which I cannot wait to try out and discover....


At present House 99 is exclusive to Harvey Nichols (London) in store and online and if you can I do recommend you going in store to check it out and see the purpose built man cave with a relaxed atmosphere which boasts the biggest fuse ball table I've ever seen (which I did post on Instagram but got taken down)


At present for the product which I have started to use (so do check back for more info) and the overall experience I give it 5 STARS!!!!if that changes I will let you know but I doubt it as this is brand Beckham and Harvey Nichols we are talking about so it's the creme de la creme!!!






No comments: