Tuesday 27 February 2018

MUST SEE - Dolce&Gabbana FW 18/19 Women's Exclusive Secrets & Diamonds Show

Dolce&Gabbana have their main show as always on Via Piave at the Metropol, Every season of late they have been doing secret shows ..... this time last year I was lucky enough to attend the one they held at their restaurant Bar Martini but I could not find any footage of the show.... this season I was in Milan but as soon as I got there I took ill and was basically in my hotel room for 3 days being sick and flew home last night and dreading the next few days as I have to get better so I can head off to Paris ..... that said and done if you have never seen one of the Dolce's secret shows here we go I have managed to find the full show



enjoy!

#DGFW19 #mfw #DGWomen #DolceGabbana #DGMillennials #FashionSinner #lamodaèbellezza








No comments: