Wednesday 28 February 2018

THIS WEEK'S MOST WANTED ......

This week's most wanted is from Cartier which I have been wearing for years ... I have four Love bracelets I was given two when I was in love and the other two I bought myself to say Leroy I love you and for fashion.......  I went into the Cartier store in London to buy two Cartier Juste Un Clou (nail) bangles and they saw me coming as a good customer they offered me champagne and convinced me that as a "socialite" I needed to be different so I came out plied in champagne and one Juste Un Clou bracelet encrusted in diamonds which costs more than two smalls without diamonds .... but I'm happy because they were right! now on my radar it has been for nearly a year is the Cartier Ecrou de Cartier bangle I have been fighting it and I have not seen many people wearing it probably because the Kardashian's are not wearing it yetso now is a good time to jump on it before the high priced bracelet gets even higher but it's Cartier so it's an investment ....


check it out!!! and check out my Instagram where I'm always wearing lots of stacks from Cartier including watches etc

Check out the Ecrou De Cartier HERE




Ecrou de Cartier braceletPink goldEcrou de Cartier braceletWhite gold


Écrou de Cartier, c’est l’expression d’un style audacieux et moderne, celui d’un joaillier qui transcende le quotidien.
L’ordinaire devient précieux, l’écrou devient bijou : un bracelet singulier aux codes puissants et revendiqués.





Nut de Cartier is the expression of a bold and modern style, that of a jeweler who transcends everyday life.
The ordinary becomes precious, the nut becomes jewel: a singular bracelet with powerful and claimed codes.


No comments: