Wednesday 11 October 2017

MUST SEE - Lottie Moss covers Elle Russia November 2017

This I don't understand ..... I've met Lottie I know her sister Kate .... I could say a lot more but out of respect for her sister and not to fracture any bridges I will leave it at that ... but honestly I don't get this or understand ..... I've done my fair share of covers and spreads I've even done a 20 page one which was published this summer for this very publication so I'm going against my morals and keeping my trap shut but you can tell from my reaction I have lots to say but all I will say is I just don't understand this cover ... but funnily enough people will say that about my covers and spreads so more power to you Lottie it's ashame  your taking proper models jobs especially because your only 5ft and I've been in many parties with you and I see how you operate ....  SMART!!!



I'm on a  "silly" TV show which really isn't but our winner and runner up's on Top Model Russia walked New York, Milan, Paris and now Lisbon


How you doing?


No comments: