Thursday 19 October 2017

MUST SEE - 6 OF THE BEST MEN'S SWEATSHIRTS FOR MEN FOR AW 17

Sweatshirts have never been more in fashion at the moment well for the last couple of seasons ..... I've totally jumped on the trend and it's all about how you wear them .... forget about chav chic and think about dressing them up with a great pair of trousers and amazing shoes ... for inspiration check out my Instagram where I've been doing the trend not only with sweatshirts but also T shirts which believe it or not is big business now in the winter .......


Here's my favourite 6 which I think will be season winners and they are at all budgets which is important to me ......



Balmain £465


//cache.mrporter.com/images/products/912067/912067_mrp_in_l.jpg large



Sandro £145



//cache.mrporter.com/images/products/942095/942095_mrp_in_l.jpg large



Givenchy £690 (I need this one)



//cache.mrporter.com/images/products/881457/881457_mrp_in_l.jpg large


Y3 £130

//cache.mrporter.com/images/products/919893/919893_mrp_in_l.jpg large


LOEWE £350 (I need this one too but would prefer it in my signature black)



//cache.mrporter.com/images/products/912003/912003_mrp_in_l.jpg large



Gucci £670



//cache.mrporter.com/images/products/783113/783113_mrp_in_l.jpg large



Do look around though as I found great ones at Karl Lagerfeld, H&M and a few other high street stores..... but if you do want that designer sweatshirt check out multiple store because I've noticed if you buy one in Gucci you could have got it slightly cheaper in a store such as Flannels .....


we all want to save money right? these are just a few that I like but there are many my style is classic because I want to be able to wear clothes I buy in years to come seasonal is good for the season and you should remember this when clothes shopping especially with prices nowadays .... gone are the days for me and many when I use to have press discount cards for many designer stores ... those days are gone so we are all watching the pennies!

No comments: