Sunday 15 October 2017

The McDonalds jerk chicken burger



Everyone's saying it's amazing ...... I'm sorry I have to disagree... one where does the bacon 🥓 come into it for me it was a regular chicken burger with jerk sauce McDonald's bought in bulk 

It was just as interesting as Marco Pierre white and his Jamaican rice and peas 

Here it is for you to see so you know what I'm saying 

https://youtu.be/3q0zGE-Iboc

Nice try it reminds me of when Harvey Nichols tried to do jerk chicken on their lunch menu.... yep for a lady who lunches I started to go to harrods and quaglinos and George's at Selfridges instead 

Just saying but if you can't cook and your hungry and you don't know proper jerk it will do but not for me because If your going to charge jerk prices I want proper jerk



No comments: