Tuesday 17 October 2017

I FOUND MY WINTER COAT ......

 I saw it at the show .... I sat frow and saw this beauty coming down the runway at Dolce&Gabbana AW 17 in Milan at the Metropol and it was love at first sight ..... now it's not a pre order or special order it's available worldwide and why I have not bought it yet is because it's still warm enough and if I'm honest I'm trying to get my head around the £2,550 price tag ..... the most I've ever spent on a coat is £1,250 and that was for a Hugo Boss military coat.... then there was the Ungaro Peacoat for £1,100 but this is major ..... I want it but have to justify the purchase ......


What do you think???


WOOL COAT


What I like is it's current, seasonal but in 5 to 10 years if I look after it (which I'm bad at.. everyone wants that open big closet but no one ever says anything about dust mites and moths because you wear it a few times and leave it and the next time you go for it it has moth holes)


BUT!!!!! I need it ......



CHECK IT OUT HERE


WOOL COATWOOL COATWOOL COATWOOL COAT

No comments: