Saturday 15 July 2017

BALMAIN’S FALL/WINTER 17 AD CAMPAIGN

Ton Heukels, Presley Gerber, Marlon Teixeira, and Jon Kortajarena front Balmain's fall-winter 2017 men's campaign.



After collaborating with Steven Klein for a few seasons Olivier Rousteig creative director of Balmain shoots his own campaign as he wanted to show images that directly show his vision of his latest collection.  He also wanted to shoot and show images that reflects a city (Paris) that he is lucky enough to call home.......




Presley Gerber, Marlon Teixeira, Jon Kortajarena, and Ton Heukels star in Balmain's fall-winter 2017 men's campaign.Marlon Teixeira and Lara Stone star in Balmain's fall-winter 2017 campaign.BALMAINBALMAINBALMAINBALMAINBALMAIN


One of the best campaigns for AW17 I get it! alot of times with campaigns and sometimes with collections I don't get it with this collection and especially SS 18 menswear I get it .... even more so as there is not a Kardashian or Jenner or Hadid  in sight as for me he lost creditabilty with me when he started using them and worse delayed a show in Paris whilst Kim K was getting changed at her Hotel and doing make up ... for me sitting there with a schedule it didn't fly with me but he's won me back!

The campaign stars Lara Stone,  Marlon Teixeira and Jon Kortajarena who I recently bumped into in London and was such a fan girl I forgot to take a picture DUH!






No comments: