Sunday 16 July 2017

MY THOUGHTS - THE FULL - Dsquared2 Fall Winter 2017/18 AD Campaign

Dsquared2

Love, love, love this campaign and Dsquared2 in general I love the guys (Dean and Dan) and I know the guys and I'm ashamed to say I've not been practising what I've been preaching for years which is support your friends or the people you know ....... The last time I bought Dsquared2 and I just check through my clothes was SS 15 and shame on me as my reviews for the last 3 seasons have been outstanding for the brand .... come on SS 17 the twins interpretation of the Mod and Glam Rock which filters through slightly to this collection even though it goes a different way but I get the message ......

This Ad campaign has a message and I'm not going to say what ... the comment box is all yours to let me know what you think the message is as different people have different views on what they see but the only clue I'm going to give is it's a strong clue and touches on LGBT


Ok so I'll leave it like this ..... this week I'm going to have a shopping day even though I've nearly completed buying my TV wardrobe for the two shows I start filming soon which includes Top Model... but I'm going out and getting some new season and hopefully I can get SS17 as that collection was amazing but I'm going out to get some pieces in my closet which will be seasonal but the way I shop they will last for many seasons.......






Dsquared2Dsquared2Dsquared2Dsquared2Dsquared2Dsquared2Dsquared2Dsquared2Dsquared2Dsquared2Dsquared2Dsquared2

No comments: