Wednesday 26 July 2017

MUST SEE - Gucci Fall Winter 2017 AD Campaign: Gucci and Beyond

I'm going to come clean and for someone who was a hater ...... now I'm a lover and Alessandro Michele is one of the best things to happen to Gucci and on Par with Tom Ford .... he's nearly there for me to take over as the best creative director Gucci ever had .... I think he has but i'm in denial and still living in the late 90s and early 2000's 


here is the latest campaign which is tres sci fi and after the pre fall he's managed to top it as the pre fall with it's Northern soul feel, filmed in London just around the corner from where I live they had a party and filmed the campaign and I was not invited as my contacts at Gucci UK have moved on to pastures new .....

Alessandro is the best!!!! why? I'm now buying Gucci again because as you know I pay for my own shit!!!









Introducing the Gucci Fall Winter 2017 film campaign. Motifs from sci-fi of the 50s and 60s appear in the video alongside a Star Trek inspiration and the men’s and women’s collections designed by Alessandro Michele.
Director: Glen Luchford
Art director: Christopher Simmonds

Star Trek elements courtesy of CBS
TM & © 2017 CBS Studios Inc. STAR TREK and related marks are properties owned by CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved. 

Music: “Space 1999” written by Vic Elms, Barry Gray
© SM Publishing (Italy) Srl
Ⓟ 1974 ITC Entertainment Group Limited













Gucci embraces a retro sci-fi vibe for its fall-winter 2017 campaign.Glen Luchford photographs Gucci's Star Trek-inspired fall-winter 2017 campaign.Gucci turns up the camp factor for its fall-winter 2017 campaign.Gucci-Fall-Winter-2017-Campaign-002Gucci-Fall-Winter-2017-Campaign-003Italian fashion house Gucci puts the spotlight on its footwear for fall-winter 2017.

No comments: