Sunday 2 April 2017

WHO WORE IT BEST???? (OUTFIT POST)





Before I start the winner is obviously Mrs B ....



I'm totally enjoying doing outfit posts now and thinking about what to wear in them can sometimes be a challenge... I'm not a Narcissist it's just the trend. Is to do fashion post be issue that's where it's at and I need to keep up with the millennialist the difference is I can afford to buy into brands unlike them and of recent with all this youth obsession it been putting me off so now I'm experimenting with new designers .... So when I saw this look I just knew I had have it and recreate it  

Ok the photos are getting better although these were taken with an iPhone 7 Plus 




Let me know what you think I'm not a narcissist like I said its just for fun ..... take part in the poll on the right hand side and vote ....


go easy on me......


Shop the look 



Limited Edition Boyfriend T Shirt  - victoriabeckham.com 
Trousers - (from a selection) Dolce&gabbana.com
Spooky patent loafers (from a selection) ChristianLouboutin.com
Sunglasses - Johnvarvatos.com
Cris Case pouch - (from a selection) ChristianLouboutin.com
Cartier Panthere watch - Cartier.com
b.Zero ring - Bulgari.com
Love Bangle - Cartier.com













No comments: