Sunday 9 March 2014

AFTERNOON TEA WITH CAMBRIDGE SATCHEL CO






This week I had the pleasure of being invited along to have afternoon tea with a very English company for a very English tradition ... Put that all together yesterday I had afternoon tea with the Cambridge Satchel Co.



We were offered. Beautiful range of teas, scones, fairy cakes and Battenberg ... Yum yum! 


The collection itself boasts some great strong bold colours such as reds and navy's right through to on trend pastels such as pinks, sky blue and peachy pink as I  like to call it. Speaking to founder Julie Deane about the collection which she is so passionate about she says she really doesn't follow trends she goes with what she believes Cambridge Satchel Fans will like which is a good intuition as I explain that her SS 14 collection was ideal for the forthcoming AW 14 season as the apple greens, purples and pastel colour were seen on runways around the world. 




To pick a piece and call it my favourite is truly a tricky affair but if I am to narrow in down it would be the musician case above which comes in a host of colours ... With this bag with this bag you get an updated version of musician bag crossed with a satchel from it's edging which gives you a new flash ion forward sleek briefcase ideal for both men and women 



There is also an embossing service which I tried out and surprised it literally takes a couple of. I it's for the process to be done.   Changing the subject there is also a bloggers lounge in the flagship store on Shorts Garden in Covent for budding bloggers (subject to membership). 





The SS 14 collection is now available online and instore and I strongly suggest checking it out!  Musician bag here I come!











No comments: