Tuesday 16 July 2013

MOD BOX TK MAXX

Earlier this week I popped along to TK Maxx to check out what's in-store on the menswear front for the summer .... I was particularly paying attention to clothing suitable for holidays and of course the festival season which is well on its way.  


What I found like always with TK Maxx was a whole host of ideas such as t shirts, shirts, shorts, jeans, ... Listen it was endless and most of it fashion forward ... Fashion forward from Tk Maxx I hear you ask?? Yep fashion forward.


The brand list for men like women has grown ten fold and we see on the menswear front a selection called "Mod Box" ..... Mod Box is a selection of clothing for men which are said fashion forward, you will find pieces for any look your trying to pull off but for me it nods to the cutting edge fashion we see from East London.  There are graphic t shirts and vest aswell and digital prints as you can see from the pictures... Mod Box is definitely worth a look in! Prices as always are competitive and the brands wich I won't mention are amazing .... I won't mention them but from some of the pictures you can see come of them and TK Maxx won't be beaten and the best thing whilst browsing through the rails is 90% of the clothing is current season and even if its not who says you can't wear them??? Style is not about season it's about an attitude and you can achieve the attitude from Tk Maxx .... Shop like a prince and get your swag on 


So pressing on... I roughly spent 4 hours browsing the rails, shoes and even womenswear and bought a few things and my observation was the labels which are being stocked and again current season and coming from some of fashions heavyweight fashion houses .... The menswear tailoring is just superb and downtime clothing is amazing worth a look in ... I have a TK Maxx store locally to me and now tend to go in everyday (recommend mornings) to see what's available as there is new stick everyday and once it's gone it's gone ....
















































No comments: