Friday 19 July 2013

MARKS & SPENCER STYLIST EVENT PART 2

So this part two of my feature that talks of the Marks & Spencer stylist event... As you may have read I was previously I was selected to,work with a young man named Daniel Cacia.   As you know I've styled a lot but this morning when I arrived at the Marks & Spencer flagship store in London Marble Arch I was quite nervous as I'm used to arriving Witt the clothing and knowing what I have selected its fabrics and designer off by heart and plus it was unfamiliar territory not styling a celebrity.  


So a little after 9 am I was intoduced to Daniel and we had a quick chat of what we aimed to achieve and my god looking around I personally did not know M&S stocked so many amazing suits, in different colours, fabrics, textures, collezioni, sartorial, Saville Row ... The list is endless ... So after speaking to Daniel I discover he is wanting to look amazing for his upcoming nuptials in Las Vegas at the Bellagio Hotel... HOT! 

My main goal to have have Daniel looking amazing for his wedding in clothing that was not at all wedding inspired as the aim was to get a suit that can be worn for many more formal occasions and If a say wedding was selected it was not be very practical for use afterwards  .... Then we had to think about the suit we would select and it's wearability in Las Vegas .... If you've never been sometimes 95 to 100 degrees is a cool day!


Now we are off to shop we decided black was our colour and tried on suiting beautiful suiting if I may add from the sartorial, collezioni and Saville row collections.  At this point if I may add Daniel and his lovely fiancé Abigail totally trusted myself and the lovely Lorraine Fabrizio from the Marks & Spencer tailoring team and between all five of us we nailed it ... Of course when your fitting a suit to the body there will be alterations but I'm pleased to say not many YAY!!! And Daniel will go to the Ball!!

As I've mentioned before it was an absolute pleasure working with Daniel and Abigail and we were all happy with the outcome ... As for Marks & Spencer the service offered in their tailoring department is second to none bordering amazing and the staff are highly trained and believe me know their game ... I was so amazed that I actually hung around the department and watched other stylist such as bloggers such as Simon G  and Prince Cassius (love them) work their magic 


It was a great experience for me and hopefully my clients and I would without a doubt recommend when buying a suit check out Marks & Spencer ... I've seen the AW 13/14 collections and they are not to sniffed at. 


My last thought is I would like to wish Daniel and Abigail an amazing wedding Day and great and happy lifetime together ... 















The lovely Lorraine menswear tailoring manager 



Daniel Cacia in his glory and looking like a celebrity with his new look for his wedding day. 

No comments: