Tuesday 9 April 2013

VICTORIA BECKHAM AW 13/14 PRESS PREVIEW #MUST SEE

Today I was invited along to the press preview for the aw 13/14 Victoria Beckham collection as well as pre fall 2013, Victoria, Victoria Beckham and a whole host of accessories.


The icons collection hung proud which features Ms Beckham's most iconic pieces ....

Next I over on the mainline which is a lot for informal than previous collections ... There was a lack of the inner corset but this did not comprise on style... Lots of tweeds mohair and of course those Manolo Blahnik shoes ....

All and all every collection has something to offer but I'm edging towards the Victoria, Victoria Beckham collection which was hot!!!


Accessories all I can say is that yellow!! It's breathtaking and definitely stood out ... Great new pieces such as the Victoria bag which now comes in a smaller version and the standout piece for me believe it or not was the zip top pouch which I features recently.... These will be collection winner and popular due to their price point.














































































1 comment:

Selina said...

So jealous of you being there! I want it all, but wheres the oversized Beanies?? I want one of them, top of my AW13 list :(