Wednesday 8 August 2012

Clotheshorse meets Team GB's Louis Smith

#screeeeaaamm


Right now I feel so proud to be British ... Fact! During the London Olympics I have been given the privilege of the run of official Time Keeper of the Olympics Omega's private members club OMEGA HOUSE ....


I've been around some of the most amazing people from Hollywood superstars to astronauts, singers, athletes and press fromAround the world I can honestly say I've met some of the greatest people in earth right now and who are Making a change and thanks to super brand Omega. One such person is the delightful, charming, easy to talk to Olympic silver medallist Louis Smith


I congratulated him On his success and he has to be one of the most humble guys in British Olympics or the world of Olympics right now. I manage to spend a little time with him and what you imagine him to be he is that and some.


So I thought I would share one of my pictures with you of Louis and myself at Omega House in London at the Michael phelps and swimming legends cocktail party. This evening humbled me and made me truly blessed for what I have managed to achieve in life so far.........









Team GB Olympic silver medallist Louis Smith..... One cool Customer.....

No comments: