Wednesday 1 August 2012

60 SECONDS WITH...... Chad le Clos

#screeeaaam so next week I get to meet Olympic Gold Medalist Chad le Clos for now check out this 60 second interview work the man himself courtesy of Omega House Times

HT: How do you feel about competing in your first Olympic Games?

CLC:It’s a huge honour and something I have been dreaming about since I was a little kid. I am among the world’s best, not only in the swimming circle but other sports as well.

HT: What do think about London as a host city?

CLC: Fantastic. Just looking at the way England supports home sports like soccer, rugby and cricket… I think we can all expect a great Games, the atmosphere will be electric

HT: How does it feel to represent your country?

CLC: A dream come true. I think every child that plays sports dreams about representing their country when they get older, and to be a Springbok/Protea is something I will remember for ever.

HT: Who is your favourite ever Olympian?

CLC: My favourite homegrown Olympian is Terence Parkin, but it’s hard to leave out Michael Phelps – although perhaps I shouldn’t say that when I’m going to be racing him!

HT: What are you most looking forward to about London 2012 and why?

CLC:The athletics, especially because I used to do track and field when I was younger. The tennis should be awesome too, seeing as the biggest international names will be competing.

Chad le Clos is a South African swimmer and Omega ambassador who yesterday won the Olympic gold medal in the 200m Butterfly



No comments: