Sunday 11 September 2011

#EXCLUSIVE Victoria Beckham SS 12 #NYFW

OK Victoria Beckham .... every season from New York she is always one of the collections I sit and wait and wait for...and never disappointed with until now but only in some areas... when I think of the Victoria Beckham collection I just think glamour and what always comes to mind is would she wear it? what would she look like in it? don't know why but I always do this.... I  know its not all about that, its about what the fashionistas want and setting new trends.  So taking that into consideration its a great collection... more sports luxe, still wearable, great colour palettes but the glamour stakes in my opinion have gone down slightly...


let me know what you think, would love to know .... remember this is only my opinion ....




































Photo Source: Style.com

No comments: