Saturday 10 March 2012

Fifi Lapin & Juicy Couture Masquerade Ball

Wednesday night all roads led to the Juicy Couture Flagship store in London's Burton Street,  where fashion's glitterati and myself were cordially invited to Fifi Lapin's Masquerade Ball..... and what a night it was.... there was a DJ on hand spinning some amazing tunes... Champagne and Fifi Lapin cupcakes and cakes on sticks for us to munch on ....... I remember walking in and through the leafy entrance to be greeted by four of Fifi's young men who had champagne to greet meet...... the night also gave invited guests the opportunity to check out the new SS 12 collections of clothing and accessories which if I may add looked amazing - so watch out for a Blog on that! but for now check out these snaps from the night Im not in any but I did already blog what I wore on the night and Im upset with myself as I totally forgot to go in the photo booth and take a picture......


It was an amzing night great meeting old friends and making new ones......









































1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wanted to get our daughter the Fifi Juicy necklace for her birthday but him indoors says its scary looking !!!!