Friday 6 November 2020

Jil Sander Returns with UNIQLO +J Fall ’20 Collection




Oh wow,! Oh wow!
I’m so glad these brands have come to their senses and collaborated again on this collection 

The problem was they never pressed it enough as in pushed it it was a case of if you know you know and thank god I knew....  don’t get me wrong I love the JW Anderson collaboration with Uniqlo but that only touches the sides compared to the Jil sander collab...

I’ll be honest I’ve actually know about the release of the new collaboration but totally forgot but once I finish typing this I’m going to be on their e- site looking for some pieces and the puffer  jacket, trousers, and shirts are going to be my first stop, it is literally the sander collection but at fraction of the price 

Do check it out people it’s a hot one, in store a s online  12 November 2020 


Check out Uniqlo












 

No comments: