Tuesday 10 November 2020

MUST SEE - THE CLOTHESHORSE - WELCOME TO MY WORLD OF BS



I just thought I would share with you some of the nonsense I go through on a daily basis 

This picture is from an interview I did this past summer and with the world being what it is now I did a virtual shooting my back Garden and little did I know it would cause a stir on social media.... hey all press is good press at least my name is still getting out there ... but seriously why would this picture offend anyone? Is it because I’m black and should not have nice things ?  Is it that I’ve been in the game for years and people don’t like that?

Well I’ve screenshot one comment of a neutral person who brought it to my attention that Louis Vuitton groups were upset with me .... why? I still don’t know but I worked hard for this mess and if it upsets you ... 5hats your problem a s not mine because I’ve paid my dues ..


It’s no use reporting these things especially being a man of colour because social platforms do nothing 


Black folk cannot catch a break!






 

No comments: