Sunday 15 November 2020

MUST SEE - HARRY STYLES COVERS VOGUE DECEMBER 2020


 


Harry styles covers vogue December 2020 and I’m all over it and I have no shame about saying that ... first of all Harry styles makes history to be the first ever male  to grace the cover of Vogue magazine .... 



Once upon a time there was a talent show I will say that loosely, a boy band was formed from the show  and as you know we’re called one direction .... I’m not one for bubblegum pop music which is what they really. Presented .... alas the band split and the obligatory solo careers started but the  only one  who actually had some clout and can really actually sing is Harry ... sorry Niall your second ... not only can he sing he has become a modern day style icon who in my opinion has given Saint Laurent a new lease of life and his music is amazing ... have you listened to watermelon...














No comments: