Thursday 19 July 2018

LENNON GALLAGHER - YSL FALL WINTER 18 SUNGLASSES

As you may know I'm really not a fan of the fast track model especially the Celebrity kids models ie Kendall Jenner, Hailee Baldwin, GiGi Hadid the list is endless .... why? as a model who has been signed for over 26 years I had to pay my dues and with men the press 'may' sometimes call me a supermodel ageing to be accurate I worked my way up and yes it was easier for women because I feel blessed because some of the male supermodels I used to work with are either dead or no longer supermodels or models to be precise so I'm lucky I'm still booking!!!



But for me this campaign from YSL with Lennon Gallagher is a match made n heaven he is pure class and screams the brands DNA ....... so am I being bitter?





LENNON - FALL WINTER 18 SUNGLASSES
#YSL15 by ANTHONY VACCARELLO
FILMED by DAVID SIMS









No comments: