Tuesday 31 July 2018

Gigi Hadid for Missoni F/W 18/19 CAMPAIGN

I'm embarrassed for these older Italian brands who's collections are amazing and now feel the need to jump on this fast track model situation........ yes I'm embarrassed for you !!! you don't need to .... real fashion people are sick of this influencer movement but no one has the balls to say anything and realistically I don't blame them as I was very vocal and look where it's got me!   ..... but you've lost credibility .. which is a shame .......



MissoniMissoniMissoniMissoniMissoniMissoniMissoni




Full-length portraits, the bodies of top American model Gigi Hadid and French male model Yassine Rahal, protagonists of the Missoni Winter 2018 campaign, define themselves against monochromatic backgrounds and transform the images of Harley Weir, with the creative direction of Angela Missoni, into an anthem of personality and freedom of being.









No comments: