Tuesday 13 February 2018

Philipp Plein Fall Winter 2018/2019 ... WARNING(18)

Interesting .... you have the money ...... pay off a few supermodels ie Naomi Campbell, Adriana Lima ...... ie not me! get a rapper ie Lil Wayne, Snoop Dogg or get Paris Hilton in to walk the show and then DJ the after party ....



Alot of the shows now throw money at the show and who is wearing the clothes on the runway and forget about the collections .... I have been around too long and basically now fed up of people who have money and are lazy ...... bella Hadid ???? you can find prettier girls waling down the street it's all about a friend of a friend and this bad!!!!! that can you hook my daughter..... son.... cousin... nephew up!!!



come one let's get back to real fashion.... i'm good at predicting and I predict leaving your customers out the ones who have the money late 30s and 40s is goung to back fire .... Mr plein .... go talk to Dolce&gabbana have lunch with them.... they may not say it but "proper editors" will say it to and if from experience they will be then banned!!!



wake up.... the average 20 year old does not have £700/800 euros to spend on a t shirt ... you guys are cutting off and more importantly pissing off you market ..... don't listen to Influencers who will sell themselves for a free high street T shirt ..... I'm so glad I was one of the first British bloggers and used my sense to go onto bigger and better things .... if I was a blogger full time like how I started



I WOULD BE FUCKED!!!!  I was one of the first that gave you good press and now people like me are history .... only difference is I won't kiss ass but alot of the original bloggers will .... I don't need free clothes #JUSTSAYIN








No comments: