Monday 13 November 2017

MUST SEE - WHY I'M RUNNING TO DIOR - Robert Pattinson stars in Dior Homme Spring Summer 2018 Collection

Dior Homme


This is the brand I will be looking to for my SS 18 wardrobe .... for over 20 years it's always been about Dolce & G and I know the designers and am always at their shows and show them love and they showlove back but now it's all about millennials .... I tried to hang with it but have been dissed too many times now .... I do wear Dior but will be wearing alot more now ..... check out my INSTARGRAM you will see I have the cash and still hip and happening and have changed to brands like Marni, Margiela, to name a few ......... but definitely it will be a hard push for me to wear English brands and certain brands because when the social media thing really kick off I was there ahead of time and now I don't fit the bill (in their eyes ie OLD!!) why would I use my hard earned money to buy their products and worse put it on social media !!!!! and not even get an invite to events and shows and worse not even a like or thankyou and I have been dealing with them for years!!! it's all about the young now who in most situations can't afford to eat never mind buy your £700 T shirt so



GOOD LUCK WITH THAT !!  Have money will travel ... first or Business of course (check my instagram)



Dior HommeDior HommeDior Homme

No comments: