Saturday 25 November 2017

MUST SEE - RAFFERTY LAW STARS TIMBERLAND BOOTS AD CAMPAIGN

JD taps Rafferty Law for its campaign featuring Timberland Killington boots.


Now I respect everyone's grind but things are getting out of control ...... all these celeb kids who have done nothing, flunked in school because they have parents who are famous ...... this is going on worldwide now ...


My question now is to designers who are comfortable with their designs .... these kids who now believe they are the shit .....


Brands like Balmain and Dolce which you know I'm always in if you follow me on Instagram you know I also wear but now I'm at the stage of Boycotting ......

What are they contributing to the fashion industry ????? that's why alot of people are leaving and in disbelief of the industry ..... London being the worst offender ....


What are you contributing????



I don't know why I bother ....  I try to speak out for the underdog ... these guys are t\king away their chance to make something of themselves but when I talk I get told I spread negativity ... I started from the bottom and 24 years later I am still being booked and I'm still signed ..... that does not happen these days hence the rise of the freelance model ....

You had an amazing education private no doubt .... give that kid from the hood with no qualifications a chance .... but we live in a world of millennials looking after millennials and for some reason call me mad or negative which is what I am being called and I've lost alot of followers on social for and I can't get a blue tick even though I've been told I can have one but I'm too real I calmed downed but it's not going to happen but I'm back to business of speaking truth .....


on the upside Youtube verified me on an account I rarely use a tactic to shut me up!




Going casual, Rafferty Law wears Timberland Killington boots for JD's new campaign.Rafferty Law wears Timberland Killington boots for JD's campaign.

No comments: