Saturday 25 November 2017

CAMERON DALLAS STARS IN DANIEL WELLINGTON HOLIDAY ’17 CAMPAIGN

Shame on you Daniel Wellington ..... I remember when you offered me a watch but I refused because I said I would only say what I thought ... Now your using rich kids to plug your brand which I reckon is working because I see on Instagram who you have been gifting ..... You even gifted a friend of mine a rich kid who said "it's free" and they bought their followers


When is the world going to wake up? yes I embrace change but this is wrong...... being a truth teller I am now a social pariah ...... guess what ... I wear Rolex and Cartier only ...... and gets of likes when I post .... Missed opportunity ...... in the meantime here's rich kid Cameron selling Millennials watches that he really doesn't wear apart from when he is paid to!



Wake up people.....



Daniel Wellington enlists Cameron Dallas, Elsa Hosk, and Ming Xi as the stars of its holiday 2017 campaign.All smiles, Cameron Dallas stars in Daniel Wellington's holiday 2017 campaign.Andrew Yee photographs Cameron Dallas, Elsa Hosk, and Ming Xi for Daniel Wellington's holiday 2017 campaign.Cameron Dallas stars in Daniel Wellington's holiday 2017 campaign.

No comments: