Sunday 26 November 2017

MUST SEE - LOVE THIS - PACO RABANNE PURE XS HOILDAY 2017 AD CAMPAIGN

Francisco Henriques, Jordan Barrett, Sophia Ahrens, Luma Grothe, and Nick Youngquest star in Paco Rabanne's holiday 2017 campaign.






Paco Rabanne enlists Portuguese model Francisco Henriques as the face of its Pure XS fragrance campaign.Francisco Henriques stars in Paco Rabanne's Pure XS fragrance campaign.An image featuring Paco Rabanne's Pure XS fragrance.



This is the advert currently playing for Christmas and I love it ... cheeky yet sexy but I'm a bit disappointed that these days teenagers and early 20 somethings are selling us products ......


millennials who can't actually afford to buy the products but brands all over except a few are leaving the power spenders .... the 30 and 40 somethings ...... I'm biting my tongue which believe me has been hard but over the last couple of seasons maybe three .... some brands have been making it clear it's all about the young kids and using young kids who have not achieved anything in life because they are just rich kids but the majority of kids who they are aiming at can't afford the clothes or products .... it's got so bad that i'm going to boycott certain brands as a person who can buy the runway collections ...


I'm sitting by and watching to see how this pans out ...... as a fashion guru (quoted in the press) my prediction is the sales are going to be outstanding because brands will need to offload clothing which will make shopping in Marshalls and TJ Maxx/TK Maxx, Costco and places like this interesting .... I don't shop at these places but I'm going to start!!!










Campaign artwork for Paco Rabanne's Pure XS fragrance.

No comments: