Thursday 30 November 2017

Georgia May Jagger covers Vogue Turkey December 2017

My little mate Georgia gets the cover ..... she was instrumental to me starting up modelling again as she saw old pictures of me and said well asked when we were at a Thomas Sabo party why did I stop and like most people when I say I'm old she said OMG your like 32 even though the picture of myself and her mother Jerry Hall from a Mugler show in Paris was from the early 90's .... well I took her advice and as alot of you can see I'm booking good even though ageism is rife and worst than it was before!

Lover HER!!!! Alot of my life happened before social media and guess what I'm not old I just started young ..... google me a lot of pictures that were print and polaroid are starting to show up on the net but that said and done even when social media came about I still have got a good roster .....


Old age is a crime even though I'm not old!!

No comments: