Thursday 1 June 2017

TODAY'S STACK ......

Like I posted the other day the latest trend is stacking on the wrist and the higher the volume and more expensive the better ...... with this I would say stack to what you can afford .... Instagram is the place to show out your pieces I'm a blogger not a influencer so I'm all about putting my news through the blog and it's so embarrassing on Instagram people wearing fakes and getting likes more than people who wear the real deal and I am not just talking about me!

So today I had a busy day and kept it simple but expensive which is what the trend is about pure opulence



I'm wearing the following


HERMES Clic Clac bracelet
Graff Diamond ring (the stone and ring is custom made)
CARTIER Juste Un Clou Diamond Bracelet and Love Bracelet (I have Receipts)






No comments: