Sunday 21 August 2016

GREAT NEWS FROM ME ... !!!!




Greys news guys I can't say much about the title yet etc but I've landed my second cover on a well known magazine in Europe 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 words can't describe how happy I am it may be small to some but it's a great and big achievement for me.   


Ok here's my story ....

I modelled years ago and gave it up to get what society says is a real job ... I'm some instance I had no choice has I was mugged and slashed across my face which really shouldn't get in the way especially now with airbrushing etc but even without that you couldn't see it because of its position.  I have many friends, scouts and none of them would give me a chance when I wanted to do a comeback so I thought outside the box I'm a signed model doing catwalk .. Editorials and doing castings for tv commercials 

So all I really wanted to say was landing my third cover is a blessing and anything is possible ... I know and I'm not stupid in not the prettiest but with hard work and determination you can get to where you need to be 

So this year I have his big editorial coming out (below sneak peek) and my third cover which I'm excited for and can't wait to share ...

My advice to you is.... No matter what field you want to break into ... Hold on it will happen and never give up, a lot of positive comments on social media says I'm an inspiration I'm happy to hear this and blessed people even follow me ... But I've not even started yes I've achieved a lot modelling , fashion editor, some say socialite (ok maybe), styling which is my main source as its all year round but for a few months a year I become a top model judge in Europe and feel really blessed but I'm only just starting ....  Watch this space and thank you all 

To my friends in their high positions that could have given me that leg up ... It's cool I'm getting there and maybe you didn't want me to make something of myself but I'm doing me and staying in my lane to the point where I'm losing friends and they are bad mouthing me ... It's expected but I don't see or hear you !!











2 comments:

Unknown said...

YASSSSSSS! Werk!!!
Didn't know about your back story. But I'm so happy for you. Job well done.

Unknown said...

YASSSSSSS! Werk!!!
Didn't know about your back story. But I'm so happy for you. Job well done.