Sunday 19 June 2016

Why are you getting upset

This goes out to the brands, the bloggers and the spiteful individuals who are trying to stop me by reporting me left right and centre .... My hits have suffered slightly because of this but I'm still banging out more views than you! You selling 'stuff' on your sight I'm not and I'm still get more hits ... Concentrate on why that is not as to why I get over 1 million views a month ... Concentrate on that and you can by go overtake ...



I wish you well.... 


I dont have many followers ie on instragram, facebook page and twitter ... i think its great the amount i have all in with everything i think its about 30k but what I do have is a loyal following of visitors and newsletter subscribers who keep my figures up ... all done through google .... these spiteful people have realised this and if I get hit google with spam reports etc my views will suffer ...









No comments: