Thursday 23 June 2016

HOT SS 17 MEN'S TREND - DISNEY



Whoaaaaa.... One of the hottest trends I've spotted for SS 17 is Disney... We've seen the collaboration with coach which is based around accessories and light apparel but now there's a bigger collaboration in town not that the coach one isn't ... The coach collaboration is based around Mickey Mouse where as the Gucci one as shown above in their SS 17 goes bigger and is a big theme through a section of the collection presented .... I haven't seen any glossies picking up on the Trend but I tend to get my thoughts and the looks up before magazines do ... That's why I'm a live blogger and command so many hits 


So guys you saw it here first and heard it here I'm predicting a lot of people with money to burn are going to jump on this as well as credit card millionaires we can't forget them ....




No comments: