Tuesday 24 February 2015

MUST SEE !!! - We made it !!! 20 million views on Google +





I've made it !!! unlike what some folks think it's not a team effort it's just me myself and I! I can't thank you enough for you ongoing support ... over 20 million on Google plus alone ... this does not include the blog etc .. just Google which i'm amazed with ... i'm up there with the big boys!!! started from the bottom now we here ... but it does not feel like that the way you get treated by PR's especially in the UK .. but i'm not going to go into that anymore as it's not my issue it's there's and I won't be stopped especially with your support 

check out below a few of the mega brands who i'm on par with or even surpassed! Alot of sites that churn out the amount of work that I do have teams 5 to 20 I know some of them but it's just me ..... me ... me  ... and I wonder why they have a problem with me ....

enough already I'm in Happy Town!


Thank you once again 

much love!!!











No comments: